For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for 2019
|Under 6 – 9||$120.00|
|Under 10 – 11||$150.00|
|Under 12 – 16||$190.00|
|Senior Non Student||$320.00|
Self registration for football will be relaunched as the new and improved Play Football Registration System.
- New mobile optimised user experience.
- Register multiple individuals from a single account, allowing you to register and manage your whole family from a single login.
- All participants will login with their Football Account and can use Facebook or Google logins as well as email.
- You no longer need your FFA number to login
You will need a Football Account to register. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
Instead of using your FFA number to access the registration system, you will now need a Football Account. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Claiming your participant history
After logging into your Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match. You must link any profiles at this stage in order to register them to a club in the future.
Once you have claimed your participant history you will be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup additional people.
- Visit the Play Football Support site for useful resources or to submit a support ticket.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t leave it to the last minute to claim your participant profile! Even if your club has not opened registrations yet you can start the process now and return once registrations are open